WHAT EXACTLY IS BROW LAMINATION AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Brow laminations (aka, eyebrow lift, brow flip, brow lammy) is basically a perm for your brows. It is a pain free process. Product is applied to the eyebrow hairs creating a chemical reaction on the hair lifting them up. The brow is shaped and then tinted. The treatment lasts approximately 4-6 weeks.
- As long as you have brow hairs we can make them stand up and appear fuller.
- Ideal for both very thin and thick, unruly brows.
- Eliminates those stray hairs on eyebrows that are growing down, are straight or don’t have a shape at all.
- Super easy to style ! All you need to do is to brush them up in the morning with a mascara wand.
Who is NOT a Candidate?
- Contraindications for Brow Lamination include but are not limited to:
- Recent Permanent Makeup (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding
- Retinol, AHA, BHA, etc..