Chemical peels are a safe, modern way to refresh your skin and improve your skin’s tone, texture, and
• Refreshes Skin
• Improves Tone & Texture
• Reduces Sun Damage, Fine Lines, & breakouts
• Safe Gentle Way To Exfoliate Skin
• Little to No downtime
Sorella Apothecary’s superficial peels deliver powerfully blends of acids, enzymes and botanical extracts
to treat various concerns from pigmentation and fine lines to acne and rosacea with minimal to no
Blended Chemical Peel Service
All treatments begin with a skin health assessment and consultation to determine your skincare goals.
The skin is cleansed, then a customized application of one the following peel solutions is applied. A
hydrating luxe marine mermaid treatment mask is applied to soothe and cool the skin. Following
application of finishing products and SPF.
Your treatment will be customized with one of the following peel options.
The perfect skin pick me up that is smoothing, brightening, and hydrating.
Peels Key Ingredients: 20% lactic acid, 2% kojic acid, pineapple, papaya and hibiscus enzymes
Skin Type Concerns: Great for all skin types, Dry/Dehydrated, Sensitive, Fatigued, preventative aging.
Clear Skin Peel
Helps existing blemishes and prevents future breakouts while reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Peels Key Ingredients: 15% Mandalic acid, 10% lactic acid and Bilberry extract
Skin Type Concerns: Normal/Combination/Oily, breakouts, dark spots/hyperpigmentation, fatigued skin.
Evens out skin tone and texture while reducing inflammation and redness for the perfect glow.
Peels Key Ingredients: 14% Lactic acid, 10% Salicylic acid, 5% Kojic acid, Azelic acid
Skin Type Concerns: Normal/Combination/Oily, Dark spots/hyperpigmentation, Sporadic breakouts,
Healthy Aging Peel
Stimulates collagen production while softening fine lines and improving skin tone and texture. This is the
strongest peel and we must work our way to this treatment.
Peels Key Ingredients: 15% TCA, Copper tripeptide, licorice root, green tea and Gotu Kola
Skin Type Concerns: Aging, preventative aging, hyperpigmentation
PRECARE guidelines for treatment
• No Overly exposed to sun-exposure within 2 weeks
• No other professional skin treatments for 14 days
• No waxing for 7 days prior
• No retinol products for 72 hours
• No AHAs or exfoliating products for 72 hours
• No glycolic acid for 24 hours
POSTCARE FOR TREATMENT
It’s important to take care of your face in the healing process to help your skin bounce back to life and
to maximize your chemical peel benefits.
- Do not wash your face until the following morning.
- Do not apply any makeup for 12-24 hours.
- No activities that elevate your body’s internal temperature for a minimum of 2-3 days.
- Treat skin delicately and any avoid harsh products, rough towels or washcloths
- Avoid sun exposure and swimming (chlorine) for the next 7-10 days
- Not everyone will experience peeling after a treatment. If you do Do not peel, pick, scratch or help remove any sloughing skin.
- Apply moisturizer or hyaluronic acid often and gently.
- Do not apply alpha hydroxyl acids, beta hydroxyl acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids or other vitamin A compounds for 10 days or until skin has completely healed.
- No laser treatments, waxing or microdermabrasion for 2 weeks
- Always wear spf 30 daily and reapply often
With Superficial peels there is no downtime. You can go back to work immediately. You just have to keep
the Skin COOL & CALM and out of direct sun as it heals. Depending on the treatment this ranges from
- Pregnant- nursing
- Accutane use in the past year
- Cosmetic tattoos are at least 6 + weeks healed
- Not willing to use spf30+ daily
- Unwilling to follow the pre-post care instructions
With Superficial peels there is no downtime. You can go back to work immediately. You just have to keep the Skin COOL & CALM and out of direct sun as it heals. Depending on the treatment this ranges from 3-10 days.
For corrective results a series of 3-6 treatments along with a professional grade Home-care routine
personalized to you is recommended.
Even if you don’t struggle with any skin concerns, prevention is key. Coming in 4 times a year for a
professional treatment with regular home-care can do wonders in slowing the signs of aging.
Peels can be performed as often as every 3-6 weeks
These is minimal to no visible peeling. If you do peel it’s more of a mild sloughing almost flaky for a few
You should, especially if you we are doing a series of peels or working towards a specific skincare goal
as home-care is a critical component to beautiful skin.
Daily use of SPF will be mandatory as professional treatments will sensitize the skin to the effects of sun
exposure. I will curate a customized home-care routine with the Sorella Apothecary products that will
work to address your goals.