The lash line enhancement tattoo (invisible eyeliner technique) is a procedure which involves placing cosmetic tattoo pigment between the lashes as opposed to a line on top of the lashes like a traditional eyeliner. It gives the illusion of fuller thicker lashes and adds a beautiful contrast right next to the eye. Pigment is implanted directly into the lash line to create the illusion of darker, fuller lashes and creates a frame that makes the eyes pop.
This style is applied to your TOP lash line, not the waterline nor the eyelid, but directly where your upper lashes grow. Can last anywhere between 1-5 years and maintained with a Refresh/Color Boost every 1-3 years.
This procedure takes approximately 2 hours and a Touchup is highly recommended 6-12 weeks after your initial service.
Initial session: $375
Touchup (6-12 weeks) $150
PRE-Care Instructions: How to Prepare
In order for your lash line enhancement to heal properly these Pre & Post Care Instructions found below are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
Lash Serums: Must Discontinue Eyelash growth serums such as Latisse or any other over the counter brands for a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the procedure to reduce the risk of bruising/pigment migration. These sensitize the area making it too fragile and vascular for cosmetic tattooing.
Eyelash Extensions: Must be removed at least 2 weeks prior to your Lashline procedure. They can be reapplied after 2 weeks after your touchup.
DAY OF YOUR PROCEDURE
- Arrive with NO eye makeup on, including eyeshadow and mascara.
- If you wear contacts, please do not wear them to your appointment and refrain from wearing them until the area has healed.
24 HOURS PRIOR avoid the following
- Consuming Alcohol or any Caffeinated Beverages
- No NSAIDS (Aspirin, Advil/Ibuprofen, etc.) Tylenol is ok.
- No Excessive Sweating or working out
1 WEEK PRIOR avoid the following
- Vitamin E, Fish oil, or any supplements that are natural blood thinners
- No Tanning or intense Sun Exposure
2 WEEKS PRIOR avoid the following
- AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) Anti-aging creams on or near the eye area
- Lash tinting, Lash lifting, perming or curling
- Botox/Neruotoxins on the forehead and around the eyes
- Lash extensions and false lashes
4 WEEKS PRIOR avoid the following
- RetinA or any form of retinol use on or near the eye area
- Chemical or Laser Peels, Microdermabrasion or any facial treatments
POST-Care Instructions: What to Expect
Day of your procedure
An aftercare kit with detailed instructions will given to you at the time of your procedure.
For 5-7 Days
- Use a fresh pillowcase and avoid sleeping on your face
- Do not wear contact lenses
- Keep the area DRY
For 10-14 days
- Avoid sweaty exercise
- Avoid steam, long hot showers, saunas, swimming, hot baths
- Avoid eye makeup, mascara, eyeshadow. Use a fresh mascara once healed.
- Do not expose the area to dirty or unsanitary conditions
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area, it can cause scarring or loss of color.
- Let the scab naturally slough off.
For 4 Weeks
- Avoid direct sun exposure/tanning. Wear a hat/sunglasses when outdoors.
- No facials, active skincare, AHAs, retinols, chemical treatments, lash extension, lash growth serums
What to Expect
Day 1 – May be some swelling by the end of the day.
Day 2 – May be some swelling, but should go down by the end of this day or the next.
Day 3-5 – Skin May feel dry, this is normal.
Over the next 30 days, they will enter a light phase once the scab falls off and gradually the healed color will emerge. As with all cosmetic tattoos the true healed results won’t be seen until approximately 6 weeks. Which is when you can return for the 6-12 week Touchup to build/perfect your look.
A topical anesthetic is applied for 10-20 minutes prior to the treatment to reduce discomfort. Most people report a “scratching” sensation that is tolerable. People with sensitive skin may experience more sensation, but again, the sensation is tolerable.
It can last anywhere from 1-5 years following your touch-up.
Your look can be maintained with a Refresh Color Boost every 1-3 years.